Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Apart of Our Spiritual Inheritance!

What's upper!

So I've had a lot of things on my heart that I've wanted to blog about but this is really the thing that has been the most prevalent thought on my mind and I feel a need to share.

Today my mind was going on and on about different changes I've been wanting to make and the best way to start the process. After attending a gathering after work, I decided to read a passage of scripture to get some peace within my thoughts about my changes and find a nugget to help me strategize my process. While it was good, I knew there was something I was missing. (Have you ever been there?) Ok, so I decided enough with the rambling in my mind, I'm going to rest in the LORD!

I decided to be completely quite for about 3 minutes and just tune in to JESUS's voice. Once I did, boy, did those thoughts subside. The LORD spoke to me something simple but very profound and this reminded me about some scriptures I've been meditating on concerning our spiritual inheritance. The LORD reminded me that the things that I so longed to have in my past, whole family relationships, etc, etc, etc.... He's given me in my relationships with my spiritual parents, my friends, the community of believers I am surrounded in and my future spouse. After I heard Him say that I felt shocked and amazed. I am amazed at how much He values where I am, the physical place and the spiritual place (blew my mind!), and I was shocked at how deeply He values my connection to a body of believers: the Body of Christ. Then it dawned on me that this is a part of our spiritual inheritance. GOD is a restorer, and apart of our inheritance is restoration and reformation. He restores us back to a right relationship with HIM first and most importantly, and He reforms every aspect of our life into HIS image and the image of HIS kingdom (unity amongst believers). I am so ready to come more fully into my spiritual inheritance! Start taking part in your's today!

Love ya!

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment