Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm Thankful!

Today,

I am thankful! I am thankful for Holy Ghost friends that will just be themselves, lovers of GOD, and encourage you to a place of victory. Today was a good day but inside I really needed a boost. I had a lot of things on my heart and often if things are on my heart, I am wanting them to be answered by GOD! Well HE answered them tonight through a friend. I don't think my friend knew what she was doing but thank GOD that our hearts know what we need, even when we don't verbalize it. In anycase, Praise GOD for Holy Ghost Friends. Where would I be without them?!!

Today, I decided to be thankful because I recognize that GOD is with me. The events that have happened in my life within the last two - three weeks have really bought to surface some fears I have been facing. I've been waiting for JESUS to respond to me in this idealistic way but all alone HE's been there and HE's been saying, everything is going to be ok. Ok and let me add, like HE's been like really happy about it, as if HE has something up HIS sleeve (HE's my Sneaky JESUS)!! But today it dawned on me that things are better than what I sometimes make of them. JESUS has made some changes in my life that I've been asking about and I am so thankful. He's even encouraged me to believe for some of the other changes that I thought was impossible through this scripture: Psalm 114: 7-8

v.7 : Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the LORD, At the presence of the GOD of Jacob,
v.8: Who turned the rock into a pool of water, The flint nito a fountain of water.

v.8 tore me up because, why did the LORD take one substance and make it something else. With this, GOD revealed to me that HE has the power and ability to take the things in my life that look like one thing and make it something completely different. That is the power of HIS Transformation! It truly is amazing!

My motive is to leave the past behind me this year (and forever), and honestly in my heart, it was hard to see past it today. I do have faith in my spirit that everything is going to be okay! Hallelujah!! I am so excited to see how the LORD is going to work and move this year! Thank GOD that HE is the LORD of the Breakthrough!

Love ya!

Audrey

1 comment:

  1. awesome revelation!! Jesus is happy and pleased and it is amazing when we come to understand that...

    ReplyDelete